Monday, April 27, 2009

Catch Up & Some Fun

Such a bad blogger I've been lately. Doesn't help when I've needed to share my computer with Loney for a week. Plus I've been doing more stuff with the kids.

Jordan is pretty much fully daytime potty trained. He did have a #2 accident last night, but luckily it was in his Goodnights. It's his first in over a week. I'm soo proud of my big boy. He's so proud of himself too.

Melody is finally calling herself my her name and not Jordan's. It's been hilarious when asking who everyone is, and when you ask where Melody is..she points to herself and says Jordan. Well, not anymore. She's quite the chatterbox which is quite a difference from Jordan at that age. She's mostly just on repeat, but will ask for a particular food or drink she'll want.

On other fun news...this weekend is National Scrapbook Day and Faith Sisters is hosting a weekend long party. Tons of challenges, freebies, and chances to win some great prizes. Check it out if you're around!!



Also I'm sad to see another great designer go into retirement. Gretchen Tripp is closing her store and everything is $1 until the end of the month. Hurry and grab what you want while you still can. I'll totally miss creating layouts for her as she was my very first designer I creative teamed for. (Besides Faith Sisters).

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

...I'm back... and loving the posts. Always like catching up with your cute LO's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...