Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sickness Ensues

I have been feeling soo yucky the past few days. A funky pain in my chest that when I breathe, stand up, or sit down it takes my breath away. I'm actually feeling a whole lot better tonight, but don't think I'm out of the woods yet. I haven't been creating much since I haven't been feeling well. I'm praying tomorrow is a better day so I can take my pictures for the 12 of 12 challenge at Faith Sisters.

I did manage to get this layout done that I started on last week. It's for the 3/5 template challenge at Faith Sisters. I changed it up a littl bit, but I think it turned out nice.



Hopefully I'll be feeling up to par this weekend so I can create some more.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

I'm so sorry you've been feeling rough. Can I help? I'll be here next week and would be happy to come out and hug you. Cute LO, BTW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...