Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Forward

Ok, I really hate the start of daylight savings time.  I love my sleep, and anything that takes it away from me...even just an hour...is my enemy.  That being said, it's going to easily take me all week to get used to the time change.  But since there's nothing that can be done about it, except move to Arizona, I'll live.

I was hoping to get some scrapping done today, but instead I was trying to keep the kids out of trouble.  Jordan ruined a game chair he received for Christmas by standing/sliding/slamming on it every which way until the seams popped.  He then proceeded to scatter the inside padding all around the living room.  I was not a happy camper.  He's also terrible about constantly repeating what he wants even if I tell him no the first time.  I get so frustrated with him sometimes.  

Melody got the cough/runny nose from Jordan and has been miserable herself.  Plus she's one of the biggest mess makers next to Jordan.  

I love both my kids, and most of the time they are great, but today was a very stressful day for Loney and I so we had a hard time dealing with their whininess and messes.  Well, I'm going to bed early, so hopefully tomorrow is a better day.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...