Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Facts LO

So after writing down my random facts I decided to do a layout to go with it for the Gretchen Tripp CT.  Here it is:


Papers and most elements from Dream a Little Dream kit by Grethen Tripp
Heart from Lover of my Soul Collaboration kit at Faith Sisters.com
Red Stitching and paper edge from "Love is" freebie by Krystal Hartley
Lace from Faith Based #12: Legacy by Tina Williams Designs at Faith Sisters
Fonts: Willing Race and TimelessTLig
B&W photo Action from Nina Scraps at OScraps.com

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

I'm more and more impressed with each layout. Wonderful.

Keleia said...

Wow oh wow! I am so jazzed by your work. Lovely layout...may I scraplift a little bit??? Blessings, Keleia

PS I'm adding you to my favorite blogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...