Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12 Days Before Christmas ~ Days 10, 9, 8, and 7

I know, I fell a little behind in posting.  But we had a fantastic weekend filled with Holiday fun! 

Isn't he the BEST looking Santa EVER!!!

For Day 10, I created a word cloud of words that best describe my man.

10th Day Before Christmas
In appreciation for all you do
10 Loving Reasons
of how much I Adore You
 


I was going to create a little book or scrapbook page with my reasons, but saw this idea on The Dating Diva's website, and felt it fit better for what I was trying to do.

 Day 9 was a bit trickier because I had to get it out on Day 10 since we were leaving over the next couple of days.  Luckily he didn't see it until we got home the next night.

9th Day Before Christmas
I'll never find you lacking
Here's a can of Mixed Nuts
to enjoy for your snacking 

 
 Nuts are one of his favorite snacks, so this one was perfect.

Day 8 we were back to the regular scheduled program with him heading back to work.  So much easier to leave surprises when he isn't home.

8th Day Before Christmas
My love for you is so clear it's crystal
So you can save some memories,
here's a jump drive with 8 mega pixel 





This portion of my rhyming took a while.  I even had to get some help.  I noticed too late though that it isn't mega pixels but gigabytes that should have been rhymed.  D'oh!

It took me a while to figure out what to do for day 7.  As soon as I saw this package of Suzy Q's (one of the very last at the store I might add) I knew I HAD to tie it in.  

7th Day Before Christmas
I kept one for myself, I hope you don't mind
7 Hostess Suzy Q's
To help ease your daily grind   

I'm quite sad though because if I'm to do this again, I will never be able to incorporate Suzy Q's or ANY Hostess treats.  It's a sad day in America.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...