Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Low Key Christmas

I figured since it's still December I can still post a few pictures from our quiet Christmas at home. Jordan has been so super excited about the prospect of tons of toys from Santa, and Melody just enjoyed looking at the tree and playing with my advent tree (almost breaking it mind you).

Finally Christmas Eve arrived. We headed to Uncle Bradd's house to read the Christmas story out of Luke. Jordan listened intently to Loney read. He was probably thinking...I wish dad would hurry up so I can open a present. They each picked a present from their Nana to open, and waited patiently while I snapped a couple of photos.  

Jordan received a new scooter, and Melody got a Fur Real dog and they were both estatic to rip open the boxes and play with them.  Then it was bed time in order for Santa to come and bring his presents.

Morning came and it's just Loney and I up at around 8:00 am.  The kids are still sound asleep.  I invite Diana over to watch them open their presents.  Loney grabs the guitar and plays Jingle Bells to wake them up.  

They come into the living room to see the new stuff Santa brought.

Jordan's favorite was the Wii, don't break the ice, and his electronic Drums.

Melody's favorite was the Wii, her baby doll, and her Vsmile Motion (a definite Santa surprise even to us).

We had a great Christmas spending time with Loney's family, and just relaxing.  

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

So fun! I think I need a WII Fit! The kids look like they are growing toooo much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...