Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun Filled Week

It's been a non-stop on the go kind of week. Just between working on the bathroom (pictures next post) and keeping the kids entertained....I'm exhausted! I did want to show a couple pictures from the bread making and marshmallow building from Veteran's Day.



The night before the activity filled day, Melody came up to me saying: "Pretty...Pretty".  I said yes you are pretty.  Then she puckered up her lips and said: "Pretty Lips!"  It was so adorable.  Luckily I was able to get her to pucker again for everyone and even captured a picture of it.


I also took pictures of my niece Marissa as she is now 6 months old!  Boy how time flies!!

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Marissa is a cutie. But then, she is related to your kids! The marshmallow construction was great. What a fun idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...