Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I know, I know....

I've been a big time slacker in the bloggin department. Not sure what's been keeping me away, but I'll try to do better I promise.

Had a great weekend visiting with Family and Friends. Saturday was a BBQ farewell for mom and dad. Jordan was sooo excited to swim at Uncle Lee's house. Melody had a blast as well. She even ran around in the buff thoroughly enjoying herself.

Sunday was the actual day of Mom and Dad speaking in church before they leave. Oh man but I'm gonna miss them while they are away. Not that I don't think they shouldn't go...they just do so much for all of us kids. The grandkids are going to miss them too. They will be truly blessed by Heavenly Father as will all of us at home.

I love you both and am so proud of you deciding to go on this journey together.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Thank you sweetie. I had a rough time Sunday night saying good-bye to my babies. We're going to miss you all a ton. I have to admit that I'm beginning to feel a bit excited now. Be happy and safe while we're away and post lots of pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...